Monday, November 19, 2012

Marshmallow Flavors

 I saw these marshmallows at Wal-Mart the other day and just had to buy them. Anyone who knows me knows that I love marshmallows, and caramel swirled marshmallows? Who could resist!

 The caramel vanilla swirled cupcakes were pretty good. They were more of a smokey caramel flavor instead of the dulce de leche/Kraft caramel flavor I was hoping for, but they would be absolutely perfect in a cup of hot chocolate.
The second bag I bought were these flavored "Mallow Bites" marshmallows. They had four flavors--banana, raspberry, orange, and strawberry. The shapes reminded me a bit of Runts, the candy. The marshmallows were pretty good and overall reminded me of the colored mini marshmallows. The flavors aren't that strong but I really liked the banana and strawberry marshmallows.
 
What crazy marshmallow flavors have you tried?

No comments:

Post a Comment