Sunday, December 2, 2012

Pumpkin Pie Cookies

Pumpkin pie anyone?

This poor cookie was an attempt at a "pumpkin pie" cookie from back when I made those fall themed turkey and leaf cookies. I didn't think you could really tell what they were so I scratched the idea. I loved the pumpkin pie cookies from Bake at 350, (number 9 on the list, so realistic!) and that's where I got the inspiration. Unfortunately, mine fell flat and were not nearly as cute as hers. I never did like pumpkin pie. What do you think about the inception cookies--a pie cookie, or a cake/cupcake cookie? Cute or weird? I've thought about trying to make cupcake cookies but I can never find a cookie cutter I like. Maybe I'll get one for Christmas. (Hint, Hint...)

1 comment:

  1. those look great! hopefully you're bringing some home for Christmas:)
    Good luck on finals!
    LU, Dad

    ReplyDelete