Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Cut-out Cookie of the Month

 For Christmas my wonderful parents got me this stunningly beautiful cookie cutter set from Crate and Barrel with a different cookie cutter for each of the 12 months.

 I seriously love each and every of of them. Like the watermelon? Umbrella? How cute! Each month I'll be making the corresponding cookie and showing you all how I decorated them. Here's a little sneak peak of all of the months.
January/February.
 March/April
 May/June (Note: some of these were a bit difficult to match up, but it made sense to me that may would be a flower and June would be the sun through process of elimination. Let me know if you think I got a month switched!)
 July/August
 September/October
Finally, November/December. 
Stay tuned to see each cut-out cookie of the month!

1 comment:

  1. In Louisiana, watermelon season is in June. They are really good!

    ReplyDelete