Friday, July 19, 2013

Frozen Chocolate Graham Cracker Sandwiches

I recently bought these chocolate filled Graham crackers thinking that they would be really good crushed into vanilla yogurt (i really like having low-fat vanilla yogurt for breakfast but it only fills me up if i add granola or a crushed 100 calorie snack pack.) Unfortunately, the crackers really just weren't sweet enough for vanilla yogurt, they became a bit tasteless. Eaten alone, the chocolate squished out of the sides of the sandwich and made a crumbly mess. I was pretty disappointed...that is, until i had the genius idea to leave them in the freezer! Once frozen, the Graham cracker sandwiches are so good! The chocolate is more of a fudge and doesn't make a mess and somehow it feels like you're eating a dessert. I couldn't help but think it would be something my 2 year old nephew would love, but that won't keep me from buying them again!

No comments:

Post a Comment